Sunday 20 April 2014

A page from my diary!

You know few years from this moment, I burned down every thread attached to me, every memory, every thought and reckless dreams that brought me close to your existence. You let me go without even looking back. I waited for that one moment where you would look back and all my broken pieces would miraculously mend. I waited in that hope, dreamed and failed, bled and wiped your dark passion running through this fragile body.
 Sometimes I think if we could look back and hold that night so close that the stars would shatter! Then I would not have to think about you every single night from the day you left. I would not have to weep and watch my soul naked, scarred and trembling over your ruthless piercing eyes that never looked back.
 You said this was not the right time....Well there could never be a right time!


No comments:

Post a Comment